Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Magic in Microsoft word


Hi friends, I hope you are enjoying my tips and tricks. Today I am going to tell you a trick to be used in microsoft word. It is just like a magic. 


Here we go.....
1. Open Microsoft ord.
2.Type  "=Rand(200, 99)" without quotes and hit Enter.
3. See the magic.

You can even alter the parameter passed within braces and see different effects.

I hope you enjoyed this trick.
Enjoy hacking,
Keep on reading my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top