Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How to get back your lost mobile phone

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you how to recover your lost phone, but sorry, its only for India. Present world is the world of mobile phones and loss of phone is a general issue. I have seen similar on facebook and on some other sites. I dont know whether this trick is working or not, but if it is, then it would be very helpful for Indians.



Here is the way
1. Take your Mobile and just dial *#06# and you can see IMEI number of your mobile phone.
2. Now write down IMEI number of your mobile phone which will help you to get back your mobile phone.
3. Now if your mobile is stolen or lost then kindly send an Email with below details to
cop@vsnl.net

Your name:
Your Address:
Phone model:
Company:
Last used Number:
Your E-mail for communication:
Missed date:
IMEI Number:

With all above details kindly send an Email to cop@vsnl.net and within 24 hours they will tell you where your mobile phone is.

Here is another website where you can Track your mobile phone with IMEI and also report theft of your mobile phone.


So take your mobile phone and note IMEI number right now it will be useful when you lost your mobile phone.


NOTE: I usually post such articles on site which have been tested by me or our team. BUT I have not tested this article. I have shared this only for information to general phone users. Those who have lost their phone, please try this trick and notify me whether its working or not.

Hope for the best.
Enjoy hacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top