Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Hack whatsapp to hide "last seen"

In my previous post, I have told you a process to hack whatsapp to read friend's conversation. In this article, I'm going to tell you about a trick that will hide your last seen. Many times, our friends start fighting with us that you were last seen at "...", but you havent replied to my text. So this process can help them a lot.

This "last seen" timestamp might be the major issue that users mostly have with the Whatsapp. However iOS users can hide this by using advanced settings, but for android users, there hasn't been any such particular settings. Still, this "last seen" can be hidden by this simple trick. 

  • Download this app.
  • Open it and click on 'Block Last Seen'.
You are done with it. From now on, it disables the "last seen" timestamp.

This method is working on my phone, but not my friend's phone. Kindly let me know whether it works on your phone or not.

Enjoy hacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top