Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Get a floating effect in XPS viewer

Hi friends, today I will show you how to get floating effeect in XPS viewer in window7.
First of all, open any XPS document in XPS viewer.
If you dont have any XPS document then you can make it using my previous trick.
Press ctrl+h and you are done.
You will see that all the page are floating on your screen. You can navigate to any page by clicking on them.


Join me to get latest tricks.
Enjoy Hacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top